PMS and menopause support workshop
A woman’s body undergoes natural hormonal changes – connected to your cycle and time of your life. Hormones play a huge part in our lives, therefore, it is important they work well in a balanced and organised way.
Have you ever felt at the mercy of your hormones?
Join naturopathic nutritionist Kate to uncover how to support your body through PMS and menopause.
The workshop will cover:
– common factors that contribute to hormonal imbalances
– foods and nutrients that help support female hormones
– lifestyle advice for “happy hormones”
You will get:
– plenty of useful handouts and recipes
– a goody bag
– useful tips and knowledge
Kate Knapik is a naturopathic nutritionist and community pharmacist. She is a member of GPhC, BANT, ANP and CNHC. She tries to find a bridge between ‘mainstream medicine’ and naturopathic approach, looking at the body’s self-healing mechanisms.